Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Road Kill

So I've seen a poor cat been hit in the road. I've seen a poor puppy been hit in the road. In San Antonio, we see poor Bambi's been hit in the road. But only in Earth do you see a poor cow been hit in the road. Yes, yes - it seems that someone's poor cow got out and was hit by a vehicle. I know what it did to the cow; I can only imagine what it did to the vehicle!

Cotton stripping is almost over. Yay! That means I can have Trent in the evenings again. Although, his late hours means that I get to watch what I want to watch on T.V. Thanks goodness for DVR!

So I told you about the Olton Sorority, right? Well, I have decided that I don't really want to be friends with old ladies that wear sorority pins on their blouses, wear buns in their hair, and recite the sorority pledge with a secret handshake - not really my cup of tea.
Well, it turns out that there are a few other young ladies from right here in Earth that were seeking the same friendship I was searching for. One called me up a couple of weeks ago about possibly starting our own social gathering of young women from Earth. Myself and three other young girls met tonight for the first time to construct a list of other young Earthite gals that might be interested in the same.
You might be astonished to find out that there were four young girls from Earth that met tonight, but just wait - together we came up with a list of about 14 girls we would want to invite. Can you believe that? I didn't know Earth even had 14 people living in it! Ok, maybe that's an exaggeration, but still...14! We will invite all of them to get together for food and fellowship on December 4 at my house.
Wish me luck as I continue my quest for a friend!

1 comment:

Tamra said...

Sick. I don't even want to imagine that cow...or that car.

The younger girls get-together sounds like lots of fun. I hope the whole group shows up and y'all have a great time!